About the Fair
Otroški bazar (Children’s Bazaar) is the biggest fair event for families in Slovenia, launched in 2006 at the Ljubljana Exhibition and Convention centre. It is an educational fair and event which brings together children and families from all over Slovenia in one single place. In 2017 we're preparing it for the 12th consecutive time.
It offers families a place where they can spend time together, watch the cultural programme onstage, learn about the novelties or buy some new things in the fair exhibition area. It is a place of gathering, education, and first of all it offers information.
Parents have an opportunity to familiarize themselves with children’s products and services, with different ways of spending quality leisure time with their families, with extra-curricular activities for children, with children’s clothes, furniture, and new ideas for the holidays. Information on natal and prenatal plannign are also available at Otroški bazar.
Otroški bazar also listens to the needs and whishes of children, their creativity and playfulness, that is why it gives them many opportunity for different activities. Through enetertainment and playards strenghtens their social inclusion and belonging, it teaches them the respect for other people and the animals. It offers them a wide range of creative workshops, play nooks, a rich programme, lots of sports and other activities.
In 2017 Otroški bazar in Ljubljana was attended by
- 24,000 visitors and
Otroški bazar in 2017
Event date: 8 - 10 September 2017
Timetable: from 9:00 am till 7:00 pm
- Children till 2 years of age: free admission
- Children from 2 to 14 years of age: 2 EUR/person (valid for one entrance)
- Adults: 5 EUR/person (vaalid for one entrance)
- FAMILY TICKET (2 adults and up to 3 children): 10 EUR/family (valid for one entrance)
- GROUPS OF PUPILS AND KINDERGARDEN PUPILS: free admission
Location: Ljubljana Exhibition and Convention Centre (Gospodarsko razstavišče)
Mr. Uroš Pohlin, Project Manager
T: + 386 (0)1 300 32 03
How is the tradeshow organized:
- Fair in covered halls and on the outern platform
- Educational programme for parents
- Educational programme for parents-to-become and parents with babies;
- Cultural programme onstage;
- Creative and ecological workshops;
- Intergenerational activities;
- Fair of used equipment for children;
- Mini ZOO.
Who is presenting ant the tradeshow?
- primary schools
- educational institutions
- children’s products providers
- course providers
- humanitary, voluntary, and other NGOs
- publishing houses
- cultural institutions
- tourist organisations and other organisations and companies offering leisure-time activities
Who visits the tradeshow:
- families from central Slovenia and other regions
Proevent d.o.o. and RIKUS, Institute for development, education and culture